Included in the price:
• Competitor T-shirt
• Race bib with chip timing
• Finisher medal
• Charity donation of 20USD
• Shuttle from Pho Doan Town to start (for 25km) and back from finish to Pho Doan Town for all distances
• Water and fruit at checkpoints
• Meal after the run
• Participation in the winner ceremony
• Free photos (cannot be guaranteed for all runners, but we try to get one of everyone!)
Pick up your race bib and the important information letter at:
• 11 Apr – 12 April, 08:00 – 17:00 : Topas Travel office in Hanoi – 1B, Alley 12/2/5, Dang Thai Mai, Hanoi
Race Day: Saturday, 14 April 2018
Start time and place
• 70km: 4:00AM at Pho Doan Town
• 42km: 5:15AM at Pho Doan Town
• 25km: 6:45AM, near Pho Doan Town
*Independent 25km runners must park in Pho Doan town by 5:50AM. The car park will be sign posted. From Pho Doan we will transfer you to the start line at 6:10AM. The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at Ban Hang Race Village and here you can have an outdoor shower and enjoy the included soup and rice for lunch. You are welcome to hang out and support later runners.
Winners & Farewell Ceremony
Join our Winners & Farewell Ceremony at 5:00PM on Race Day 14 April.
Transport back to Pho Doan
Buses run throughout the afternoon back to Pho Doan start area. Buses depart at 12:00PM, 1:30PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM, 6:00PM, 7:30PM, and 9:00PM.
We recommend that you bring a small drop bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line at Ban Hang Village.
Getting to the race and where to stay
The race location is quite remote and transport and accommodation is not easy to arrange. This is why we have developed our own range of packages that start from $119 and include transport, meals, and accommodation. Everything will be taken care of from Hanoi, to the race and back again.
If you would prefer to arrange your own transport and accommodation, you can check this page.
Extend your stay
VJM is organised by Topas Travel, adventure travel specialists since 1973. We can arrange tours and travel all over Vietnam, so if you wish to make your VJM experience into a longer holiday, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help (contact us here).