Included in the price:
- Competitor t-shirt
- Finisher medal
- Charity of 20USD to a local NGO (for 21km – 100km distances)
- Shuttle back to the start in Pho Doan town from the Ban Hang Finish Village
- Water and fruit at checkpoints
- Light lunch after your run
- Participation in the Winner Ceremony on Sunday
- Massage in the finish area (subject to availability)
|Race fee||Early Bird rate||Normal rate||Plus 10km|
Pick up your race bib and the important information letter:
- 20-26 May: Topas Travel office in Hanoi – 1B, Alley 12/2/5, Dang Thai Mai, Hanoi. Note there is no race kit collection at the race location.
Race Day: Saturday, 27 May 2017
All races start close to Pho Doan town on the edge of Pu Luong Nature Reserve. A detailed map of the start location will be sent prior to the race. If you do not choose our 3 Day Race Package you will need to arrange accommodation either in Pho Doan town, Cang Nang town (20km away) or Ban Hieu village (7km away by motorbike only – no car access)
Start times in Pho Doan:
- 70km: 4:00 AM
- 42km: 7:00 AM
- 21km: 7:30 AM
All runners will finish at the Ban Hang Race Village where you can shower and enjoy the included soup for lunch.
The winner’s ceremony will take place in the late afternoon.
You are welcome to hang out and support later runners and enjoy the afternoon and evening. You can also buy a ticket for the BBQ and enjoy the bonfire and DJ after dark.
Transport back to the start point in Pho Doan town
There will be free hourly shuttle buses back to Pho Doan town throughout the day. From here runners will go to their accommodation in Pho Doan, Cang Nang or Ban Hieu using their own transport.
We recommend that you bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line at the Ban Hang Finish Village.
If you wish to get more out of your experience we have some special tours for runners.