Full refund – within Sunday, 14 Jan 2018
You can get a full refund less $50 administration fee if you advise us by email anytime before 11:59PM (CET) Sunday, 14 Jan 2018.
50% refund – between Monday, 15 Jan 2018 and Wednesday, 14 Mar 2018
50% refund of the total payment if you advise us by email between Monday, 15 Jan 2018 and 11:59PM (CET) Wednesday, 14 Mar 2018.
No refund – after Wednesday, 14 Mar 2018
No monetary refund if you advise us after 11:59PM (CET) Wednesday 14 March 2018.
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organisers – unsafe (for example due to heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organisers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course or cancel the event.
Organisers also reserve the right to cancel the event for any other reason which may include but is not limited to terrorism and war. If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made. Due to the scale of the event and travel and commitment involved for competitors, it is not practical to re-schedule the event to any other weekend.
- To change distances a $20 administration fee must be paid.
- Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance.
- No refunds are available if changing to a shorter distance.
- No changes to race distances after 14 March 2018.
Changing name / transferring entries
- Entries may be transferred to another runner until 14 March 2018. An administration charge of $20 is payable.
- If the new runner wishes to change distances the relevant fees will also be applicable.
- Entrants to 25km, 42km and 70 km must be at least 18 years old on race day.
- Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.